In this ever-changing economy, it is getting increasingly difficult to find (and keep) exciting, well-paying jobs.
If you are in the workforce looking for a change, how can you decide which careers suit you?
Similarly, if you are a student, how can you know which courses of study will propel you into a career that will challenge and fulfill you?
It is never too early to start planning, and it is never too late to find the right path. Most people will make many career changes during their lives, but you can be a step ahead of everyone else with key insights that drive quality, guide education, or direct you to a better, happier career path.
At Change Management Professionals, our Career Futures service utilizes The Pathway Planner™ tool. Using it provide clients with an overview of their unique strengths, talents, abilities and assist with selecting career paths that match their thinking style, personality traits and interests.
Research shows when one finds their right career match, probability for success and satisfaction increases dramatically. The Pathway Planner™ helps people discover what career path will best suit them. The tool actually matches people with careers based on data derived from existing people performing successfully in these positions. It is not based on what a person “thinks” they want to be; it is based on the participant’s behaviors and personality traits. Results are provided in both career categories and actual job titles.
Using our Career Futures service:
- helps you choose a career path that match your thinking style, personality traits, and interests
- offers a way to learn about your abilities and to validate your career choices
- identifies right-fit career possibilities and offers insight into these occupations
- provides one-with-one coaching with one of our consultants to review assessment results and develop a “go-forward” plan to help you reach your career goals
- includes ongoing access to a consultant for Q&A support
Call us for an appointment. (902) 463-6577